|width: 59,7 cm|
|height: 198,1 cm|
|depth: 42 cm|
Korpus:Riviera Light oakFront, left side of showcase:White gloss
Features and Benefits:
- Partially glass showcase with asymmetric illumination of the side and upper crown will give your interior a unique charm. The warm shade of light perfectly emphasises the natural decor of Riviera oak and is a source of ambient light in the room.
- This lighting is integrated with the body of the unit and it is included in the set. You can additionally purchase a touch light switch, which allows turning on the lights easily - simply by touching the furniture in the specified place, without having to install switches, which are often bulky.
- The showcase is equipped with a convenient push-to-open solution, further enriched by the silent closing system, which allows for comfortable use of the furniture.
- The glass front uses Antisol tempered glass (dyed in a mass, so the colour is perfect, it protects against excessive sunlight).
- The unit is made of laminated board resistant to scratches, damage, moisture and high temperatures.
- Remember! Before applying the Led Flash tape, it is necessary to dust off and degrease the surface of furniture in the place indicated in assembly instruction.
Body: laminated particle board
Front, left side of showcase: laminated particle board
Hinges: silent closing
Glass: tempered, Antisol
Built-in lighting: Led Flash (recommended warm shade of light)
Touch light switch (available as an option)
Optional lighting: Square 2-Point
Assembly: The furniture is delivered dismantled in packs for self-assembly. The product must be assembled using attached instruction manual.
Safety: This furniture must be firmly affixed to a wall to avoid any risks associated with furniture tipping or a hanging element falling. Different wall types require different wall mounting accessories. If you are not sure about the construction of the wall, consult a specialist regarding installation.